This house of pure natural stone was built in 1850 and has get totally renovated in 2010 for business use as restaurant with a big kitchen, an office and two toiletts at the groundfloor and a loft with an open fire place on the first floor.
The house has the total sice of 177.49 m². The upper floor has 82.17 m² and is accessible by a stone staircase at the front and alternativ via an iron staircase at the back of the house.
Beside of the main house there is a separate storage room of 4.8 m².
The land plot messures 470.20 m² and is fenced. There is an exterior water well, but the water is salty due to its proximity to the sea. There is also a submerged water reservoir with a capacity of 60 m³ and with a small pump.
The existing dry septic tank has a capacity of 60 m³ and has to be emptied occasionally.
The front of the property is looking to a small sandy beach and borders to the small road that passes the village between.
The property is located within a small village of the Laconian Mani at a nice bay with a small harbour for fisher boats and with a small sandy beach.
The village provides just one coffee shop and a mini market.
The distance to the next town Areopoli is 16 kms, to the town of Gythio 30 kms, to Kalamata airport 106 kms.
All information is given without guarantee and is based solely on information provided to us by our client. We assume no responsibility for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the information. Mistakes, changes and intermediate sale are reserved.