This groundfloor house, originally built around 1950, is of natural stone with a flat roof.
Access to the property is via a stone staircase to a covered terrace area. From there you enter the house into an elongated room with a full-length vaulted ceiling. At the back of this room there is an open fireplace in the corner and a small window to the garden.
In the middle of this room a hallway leads to a small bathroom with a shower corner, to a small kitchen area, opposite there is another room. Another access door leads to the front viewing terrace, which is also covered.
The house is directly adjacent to the narrow residential road.
The land plot has an area of 980 square meters, is slightly sloping, has differnt plants and trees and is partly fenced by natural stone walls, partly by wire mesh.
The electricity and water supply takes place via public networks.
The property impresses with a grandiose panorama, on the one hand of the wide sea and various headlands and on the other hand in the background of the typical mountains of the Mani.
The property is in an elevated position and belongs to a small settlement with a few houses at large distances from one another.
The distances are:
2,000 m as the crow flies from the sea
7 km from the nearest beach
32 km southwest of Gythio
14 km south of Areopoli
79 km from Kalamata Airport
All information is given without guarantee and is based solely on information provided to us by our client. We assume no responsibility for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of the information. Mistakes, changes and intermediate sale are reserved.